1. Lifestyle changes can have a dramatic effect in the reduction of undereye puffiness. Fluid retention is most likely caused by your intake of sodium- or alcohol-laden diet, late nights, smoking, stress—and poor circulation. Get adequate sleep and exercise regularly.
2. A moisturizing eye cream should be used twice a day. Adding a product that increases blood flow to the area, can help reduce puffiness and dark circle’s returning the undereye area to its normal state. Try a dab of Cell Renewal Systems, Oxygen Cream every other night.
3. A strong brow can enhance the appearance of your eyes (and face). Think of brows as the frame of your look. Work with an expert to discover the brow shape that suits your face best, and maintain that shape with regular professional grooming.
4. One of the most popular ways to turn up the volume on your your eyes is to use lash-growth stimulants and conditioners. These products are easy to use and work incredibly well! Enhancing the length of lashes will definitely get you noticed! We love Revitalash.
5. Conceal to reveal! A yellow based under eye concealer can be like 8 hours of sleep in a jar. Invest in a creamy formula and apply after moisturizing. A light dusting of mineral power will set concealer for the day. Our favorite formula is Lemonade by Benefit.